Labcorp National Coverage Determination - LabCorp Results
Labcorp National Coverage Determination - complete LabCorp information covering national coverage determination results and more - updated daily.
| 1 year ago
- . IntelliGEN may direct therapeutic decisions. Together with the significant resources of LabCorp, National Reference Laboratory offers a comprehensive menu of more - of the joint Anatomic Pathology laboratory and is to increase the spectrum, coverage and overall efficiency of laboratory testing in the region, to - world-class assays in the country and the region by offering tests used to determine an increased cancer risk in the region. National Reference Laboratory will give healthcare -
| 1 year ago
- out malignancy in the clinical setting. ThyGenX is the preferred national laboratory offering ThyGenX and ThyraMir, - Interpace Diagnostics Announces New Medicare Local Coverage Determination for indeterminate thyroid nodules, and is - used to order ThyGenx and ThyraMir through LabCorp, in the U.S. Interpace Diagnostics mission is a significant step - materially different from those for information on investments. Guidelines from the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) indicate -
Page 21 out of 151 pages
- Medicaid plans, laboratory bills are submitted to adopt uniform coverage, administration and payment policies for beneficiaries that - codes and a number of those rules are not yet determined. Such adjustments can impact both the - price and margins. In addition, rates will be offset by changes in coverage policies for some of reductions in subsequent years. However - or have a continuing negative impact. Future changes in national, state and local laws and regulations -
Page 44 out of 52 pages
- these actions involve claims that are substantial in which such matters are finally determined or resolved. The Company works cooperatively to respond to general, professional - with United Healthcare Insurance Company ("UnitedHealthcare") and became its exclusive national laboratory provider. These suits typically allege that would -, certificates and authorizations. Under the Company's present insurance programs, coverage is amortizing the total transition costs over the life of -
Page 59 out of 66 pages
- non-cancelable terms of one year or more at December 31, 2009 are finally determined or resolved. The clinical laboratory testing industry is cooperating with the requests. - would adversely affect the Company. Under the Company's present insurance programs, coverage is obtained for catastrophic exposure as well as follows: Operating $ 106.1 82 - of its ten-year agreement with United Healthcare Insurance Company ("UnitedHealthcare") and became its exclusive national laboratory provider.
Page 29 out of 60 pages
- follows paragraph 186 of Financial Accounting Standard 106 in developing this report, and from a nationally recognized credit rating agency with Company management, including: 1) changes - in the interpretation of current regulations) affecting governmental and third-party coverage or reimbursement for self-insurance reserves (including workers' compensation, auto and employee medical) are determined based on the technical merits of the associated tax position. The Company obtains information -