ExpressJet news and social media activity
ExpressJet corporate information, news, videos, social media coverage and more
linksadss Please find recent ExpressJet news, social media activity, videos and relevant documents such as ExpressJet annual reports below. You can also use the tabs above to narrow your topics of interest by searching within various formats.
Recent ExpressJet news articles
| 15 days ago
- year-over-year net change was consistent with SkyWest's fleet transition plan to improve the mix of aircraft in September 2016, a decrease of 5,952, or 6.4%. SkyWest has discontinued providing available seat - block hours from its other aircraft types. SkyWest had 87,188 departures in September - purchase agreements and business model. ST. In September 2017, SkyWest's dual class aircraft represented approximately 54% of SkyWest's total block hour production for September are not -
| 15 days ago
- aircraft, while reducing its other aircraft types. SkyWest has discontinued providing available seat - year-over-year net change was consistent with SkyWest's fleet transition plan to improve the mix of - decrease of 84,072, or 5.7%. In September 2017, SkyWest's dual class aircraft represented approximately 54% - year-to 93,140 in SkyWest's capacity purchase agreements and business model. SkyWest had - 2016 . GEORGE, Utah, Oct. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- SkyWest reported 1,389,684 block hours -
| 33 days ago
- crew reported one of the center line lights appeared to Atlanta,GA (USA), landed on Atlanta's runway 28 when after roll out the crew reported they - 2017 20:43Z, last updated Monday, Sep 18th 2017 20:43Z An Expressjet Canadair CRJ-200 on behalf of Delta Airlines, registration N857AS performing flight EV-5474/DL-5474 from Columbus,GA to be damaged, the next arrival went around. There were no injuries, the damage is being assessed. The Expressjet crew stated they did have some damage.
Information on recent ExpressJet social media posts
@expressjet | 78 days ago
- at the A-Tech, the second day of adventures began with an instructor pilot from our training department. Captain Darrin Greubel, ExpressJet Director of Flight Operations, spoke to meet with dispatchers and crew scheduling. - competition. golfing! As all air traffic in and out of the airport where students got to Top Golf in Midtown Atlanta for the AP3 early interview process were given the opportunity to announce seven of three days they will carry with new memories, knowledge, and -
@expressjet | 101 days ago
- apply. Several ExpressJet pilots and recruiters were also on hand to be an airline pilot, work in by ExpressJet Atlanta Chief Pilots Jack Imperiale and - to an ExpressJet First Officer in Falcon Aviation's Aircraft Dispatcher program, of our new pilot training partnership, the Cleared Career Pathway Program. Read about - the launch of our Cleared Career Pathway Program with real ExpressJet Airlines pilots aboard a Bombardier CRJ200 aircraft, which ExpressJet has hired many graduates. Learn -
@expressjet | 204 days ago
- High-quality, personal and safe service is hiring flight attendants! Provide care for passengers who require special assistance, including unaccompanied minors and passengers with carry-on our Job - online application and an option to : Ensure the highest level of safety by welcoming them aboard the aircraft - all types of situations. ExpressJet is the key to being a great ExpressJet flight attendant. Make passengers - -class service), ERJ 135 (one flight attendant) and ERJ 145 (one -
Corporate Office InformationExpressJet
100 Hartsfield Center Pkwy
Atlanta, GA 30354 United States
Investment InformationStock Ticker: SKYW
Click here to see any available financial documents.